“A map of the world showing the population changes by country by percentage change of each over the first decade of the 21st century (2000-2010).
1. Their was Insufficient Data for 7 countries and one territory (3 if you split it up).
2. The country or territory with the lowest negative percentage growth was Dominica at -0.3% while the highest was Niue, which saw its population fall 35.9%.
3. The country or territory with the lowest percentage growth was Uruguay, who’s population increased by only 0.3%, while the one with the highest was the United Arab Emirates, whos population increased by 172.4%.
4. Overall 20 countries and 8 territories saw their populations decrease.
5. Their were 3 countries or territories whos population increased by more than 100%, while their were 7 that saw increases of less than 1%.”